This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Can Winter Please Be Over Already?

Dry skin, chapped lips, freezing temperatures, snow, driving in icy and dangerous conditions, and constantly wearing layers of clothing practically summarize what winter is like. I do admit there are some pros that winter encompasses. Christmas, delicious hot beverages, holiday sales, and snow days also can summarize what its like.  However, do I believe its pros outweigh its cons? No.  I personally am not a fan of winter. I do not enjoy cold weather. Now, to minimize the cold temperature we wear coats. Coats are great. However, my pet peeve with them is that they ruin outfits. I dread having to wait until getting inside somewhere to pop out an amazing outfit. Then by the time you’re finally inside to pop out the fit, boom you have pit stains. Ugh.  Winter just does the most. I  cannot wait for warmer weather and trips to the beach!

Just a girl from the Garden State currently attending Delaware State University studying mass communications. Lover of acting, writing, music, food, sports, coffee, and good vibes.
Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!