This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Bachelor In Paradise Season 6 had been one emotional rollercoaster.  Those who went on the show were excited to find love, but they never knew what was coming or when they could get off.  Each episode had someone crying, there was conflict, and almost everyone switched seats to be closer to someone else.  One element that draws Bachelor nation  in includes the love triangles and conflict triangles.  These are not all of this, but let’s take a look at some of the love triangles.

Derek, JPJ, & Taysha

Derek, John Paul Jones, and Taysha had one of the elevated love triangles.  Taysha first took the first move with John Paul Jones after not finding a connection, but as they got closer Taysha became “bored.” After seeing their relationship as “fun friends,” Taysha took interest in Derek.  At first it was a friendship that slowly turned into a beginning of feelings.  Soon John Paul Jones got jealous and the cast went to one of the former bachelor in paradise couples, wedding.  Where he confronted Derek in front of everyone and embarrassing Taysha.  Shortly, after several confortantion encounters between Derek and John Paul Jones, it was time for Taysha to choose.  She told Derek they should still be friends and he decided to leave the show, while John Paul Jones she stayed friends with and their relationship evolved.  At the end they decided to break away.

Nicole, Clay, Christian (Jordan fought Christian)

Nicole, Clay, and Christian had the most conflicting love triangle.  From the beginning, Nicole had her eye on Clay and had been dating as one of the “OG” couples.  After a couple weeks, Nicole wanted to see Clay fight and stand up for her, claim the dominance and surprise her in their relationship.  Bachelor in Paradise is always bringing in more singles who are ready to mingle, one of the people in a couple will sometimes go on a date.  When Christian came in, he had eyes for Nicole.  He asked her on a date, they went, and started hanging out more shortly after.  Christian set up a “date” on the beach in paradise, after their first date.  It was in one of the bungalows, on the outside bed, with a pinata, and chocolate covered fruit.  When Clay went over to ask Nicole if they could have some time together, Christian said she was with him and he should go.  Clay being a kind, soft personality, walked away.  Meanwhile, his friend Jordan went over to confront Christian.  The confrontation turned into a fight and both got suspended from the show for the season and Nicole stayed with Clay until the end.  After they did the episode where everyone comes back on and tells all, Nicole and Clay were not together anymore.

Blake, Hannah B., & Dylan

The Blake, Hannah B., and Dylan love triangle can be defined as the player triangle.  Blake and Hannah were eventually seen as players by the end of the triangle.  Blake was sleeping around before the show and went for Hannah once the show begins, along with Taysha.  After a few weeks Bachelor nation learned that they met up before the show. Blake flew to Hannah B. to hangout.  Where does Dylan come in the picture? Dylan was only on the show for Hannah, from the beginning when he walked in his eye was on her.  After many weeks of the triangle occuring, Hannah finally had to choose.  She chose Dylan and everyone though Blake was finally going to go home.  Blake was kept on the show by Kristina, but Hannah from there on kept her eye on Dylan.  They became engaged at the end of the show.

*This article is personal opinion based*  

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!