10 Funniest Chrissy Teigen Tweets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Chrissy Teigen’s Funniest Tweets

It’s possible that everyone doesn’t have the same odd obsession that I have with Chrissy Teigen, and that’s alright with me. I just think she’s hilarious. You can see it on Lip Sync Battle, in interviews, and my favorite in her tweets. Here are just a few that help me laugh through the week

1. So the model and her husband John Legend named their baby Luna, but I think they missed their opportunity

2. Same girl

3. I’d imagine Chrissy is a good mom. An entertaining one for sure.

4. She’s got this marriage thing down to a science

5. Sometimes I think that Chrissy Teigen is genuinely the only person on earth who is more sarcastic than I am

6. Understandable

7. I got a 90% on this quiz too 8. I was actually wondering th same thing.  so if anyone would like to share, Chrissy and I are listening

9. Like I said, she’s got marriage down to a science

10. I don’t think you could ever tweet too much

If I kept going, I would end up just posting her entire twitter. Unfortunately for those who weren’t following her before, she recently made her Twitter private after defending Kim Kardashian West in response to people making a joke out of her robbery in Paris, so you won’t be able to see her tweets, so I hope there was enough to make you giggle while I go continue stalking her tweets because lucky for me I can still do so.

DSU Student. Mass Communications Major. IG: j.hane.y Twitter: Jhaney__
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.