This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

10. M&Ms

While M&Ms are a classic, there isn’t much to them. If you are looking for a simple candy, this is a go to, but not my favorite. 

9. Snickers

Snickers is a good enough candy, but I’m not a huge fan of nuts in candy. Still a solid choice for nut-lovers! 

8. Twix

Nothing wrong with Twix, I just prefer other things over candy with caramel. 

7. Crunch Bars

Crunch bars were the only kind of candy my mom gave me when I was a child so I have an attachment to it, but as I age, it is no longer a top favorite. 

6. Milky Way

Again, not a huge fan of caramel. I do like Milky Ways though. 

5. Kit Kat

Something about the way you break apart Kit Kats interest me. Plus, they do taste good. 

4. Skittles

Lately, I have been a sucker for fruity candy so Skittles had to be at the top half of my list! Even though they are similar to M&Ms in the way that they are kind of plain, they have been hitting different recently. 

3. Sour Patch Kids

Watermelon Sour Patch Kids only for me. They sell them in the C Store and even though I was introduced to them only last year, they hit differently. 

2. Butterfinger

One day, I was sad and I bought a Butterfinger and then I realized how good they are. It was a magical moment and they have moved to my number two spot on the list. 

1. Reese’s Cups

My absolute favorite candy is Reese’s. Why? It has the perfect ratio of peanut butter and chocolate. Also, there are Reese’s pumpkins and Christmas trees during the holidays which I find creative which gives them extra bonus points on my grading scale. 

Hi! I’m Alicia and I’m a senior at DePauw University! I’m majoring in biology on a pre-health track!