Patagonia: Cute, Comfy, and Classic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
It seems the new fall look being sported across DePauw’s campus is the versatile Patagonia jacket.  A Patagonia can polish off any look, from a warm outdoor jacket to a comfy indoor pullover.  This is the perfect transitional item when left questioning about the day’s weather while standing in front of your fall wardrobe.  They are becoming more and more popular for not only girls, but DePauw guys as well.  As the weather continues to change, expect to see the Patagonia trend all over campus.  Whether in class, at a sporting event, or just lounging around, Patagonia is your go-to. Patagonia jackets come in a variety of fits, styles and colors to fulfill your transitional fall needs. Jillian Balser, a sophomore, owns two different Patagonias:  one full zip and one quarter zip.  She describes Patagonias as, “super comfortable and something you can just throw on. They go with a variety of clothes. If you want to go super casual, try it with yoga pants! Or, if you are looking to feel trendy, sport it with something cute like boots and skinny jeans.  They go with everything; they feel like pajamas”. Check them out at Patagonia.com!

Nora Murphy wears the full zip while studying for class.

Frances Jones sports a lighter Patagonia rain jacket on those warm, dreary days.

Comfort and durability are two main reasons to follow this fashion trend. No wonder so many girls are buying them!

The snap pullover, the most popular Patagonia look fashioned around DePauw.

Mckenzie Curran is a Sociology and Communication major at DePauw University. Mckenzie is new to the HerCampus Team, and looks forward to planning HerCampus events in the upcoming school year in order to spread awareness of the site. Mckenzie spends her free time going to campus events, baking, and hanging out with her Kappa Alpha Theta sisters.