This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

If you have been on campus at all since the start of the school year, I am sure you have probably heard of Conspire, the cutest contemporary boutique within the area.

From crystals to art prints, stickers, and pins, they sell everything that makes you feel a little closer to home. They even offer art and yoga classes to the community and also hold events like tarot readings or even offer an LGBTQ+ support group every other Wednesday of the month!

I love Conspire because all of their products are from local modern artists. To top everything off, they also support Black Lives Matter and the LGBTQ+ community. Being a senior on campus, I am so bummed that I am just now finding this place, but for now, I will share some of my favorite items they have for sale!

v0XmKZDz7Ytih2rJ5YM1l2IZ xCOZRXkYwTO35d1dje fNxrgO WTZF0kgBlAHRdyE0ziLDCLwHthE22lydTwrVwtgAT1UT3SRFZMmOim

1. Pins and Flasks!

This place has pins for every occasion: whether you want to rep your support for the LGBTQ+ community or bring out your inner feminist with these RBG pins. Additionally, they have these super cute flasks with several different patterns such as a map of the world and mermaids!

2. Stickers! The stickers are one of my favorite parts of the store because they recognize some of my favorite musicians like David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, and my personal favorite: Ms. Stephanie Nicks.

PosW2zeQWh3G2 K5eL8yPHumOHazi3Tzz5yxRABwJLvQUtKx7gkSHCNidQk2EXhYJFDd9lO bLVF2i20z5vZ7 3NehhzQYkOqlR247Q9Kq4XoEJ87MgnAHMLDOL9M0Jt 17kwAZN=s0

3. These wood earrings are another one of my favorite items because of their vibrant colors, nature-inspired images, and their one-of-a-kind design!

MwOu ryyJS FzaO9629dk98mhWkkS8odVv98eWYlqOI2rM6gOWhSN g4jN kGt6JsFIo2pP5jwVzNBdLo76kG8YscOSnfUoiBwUU8hzfO1dHO7zI0lNy7KN8 Jprr5JEJgK4iio=s0

4. Their crystals are some of their most popular items that come with their own description card about their purpose and powers!

TNVhvB5DEvf88ebcBMHhzXZhyMQ6VcKJBgZc8LhBFJU5BECfhRjF eLf61Qprb0RpX8KWqrXVaiU06QuhMqTRPCZRKbDtcOKkRxcFPpGKau6t61 Hvqcy8W 41qLeYt FJcmSb3Y=s0

5. They’re even pet-friendly and you can purchase a new artisan bowl or hand-made bandana for your furry friend.

This quaint shop is probably my favorite space on campus. I feel immediately at peace the second I walk in. The smell of the store is a lovely concoction of their store-made soaps, earthy incense, and astrology candles. I highly recommend this to all as a safe space to hang out, shop, craft, or even study.

Sara Dabisch

DePauw '22

Hi! I'm a Senior Neuroscience major and Kinesiology minor and I love to listen to music, read books, and paint!