Fashion Finds Right Here in Greencastle!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Summer weather certainly hasn’t hit Greencastle yet, but summer savings have! While grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, I scoped out the clothes, jewelry and shoes section to bring you the hottest summer steals:

These neon dresses can serve as cover-ups! They’re perfect for the poolside!

Pricing from left to right: Approximately $10, $12, $12

Fedoras can be pricey, but at $10, this hat is definitely affordable.

The size of this hobo bag is great— it can fit your suntan lotion, a book, and anything else you need at the beach!

Pricing: About $10

It may be hard to tell in this photo, but these glasses are two-tone, which is the latest style! The frames are white and the earpieces are bright yellow!

Pricing: About $5

Put on some toe rings and ankle bracelets to get that just-at-the-beach look!

Pricing: Both approximately $4

Add a little shine to any summer outfit with these three unique earrings:

Pricing: All approximately $3.88

Wear these ornate and sparkly sandals as a good substitute for heels when you need dress up!

Pricing: Both about $22.50

Jessica Pawlarczyk is a junior at Vanderbilt University where she is majoring in Sociology and Spanish. Besides Her Campus, Jessica is involved in newspaper, APO service fraternity, math tutoring and youth mentoring. She enjoys playing tennis, reading Jodi Picoult novels and finding new "pins" for her Pinterest page in her spare time. Jessica is incredibly excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!
Katie Tangri is a senior at DePauw University, class of 2011, studying Communication and Sociology. She is a member of the Alpha chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta, a speaking and listening consultant and the Vice President of Program for Panhellenic Council. Her interests include shopping, baking and reading. She hopes to get a job at a non-profit organization upon graduation.