Fall In Love With Autumn in Indiana

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
As the leaves begin to change colors, here are the some of the prettiest places to visit to see fall foliage in Indiana. These places also make the perfect fall date ideas and great photo opportunities.

Brown County State Park
Located in Nashville, Indiana, and nicknamed “the Little Smokies” (after the Smokey Mountains) it was rated the best fall foliage spot on visitindiana.com. The park is a breathtaking view of fall foliage. 
Turkey Run State Park
This historical park located in Marshall, Indiana, embodies the spirit of fall with its changing leaves. Any turkey would love to run free and play amongst the leaves here.
Clifty Falls State Park
Shaped by erosion and thawing ice formations from the ice age and located in Madison, Indiana, Clifty Falls is breathtaking, and the fall foliage highlights the cuts and gorges of the rocks.
Indiana University 
This state university located in Bloomington, Indiana, has a beautiful campus that shines in fall due to the abundance of foliage that covers the campus.
McCloud Nature Park
This park, home to a beautiful bridge that is surrounded by colorful foliage, is found in North Salem, Indiana. When walking through this nature park, you can feel engulfed in foliage and the spirit of fall. 
Notre Dame University
This distinguished college in South Bend, Indiana, has a beautiful campus surrounded by fall foliage that gives off a calming fall vibe. The red and orange leaves highlight the beautiful and old architecture around the campus.