This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

I know we are all holding on to those last few summer days, but fall will be here before you know it! Here are some trends to look out for and keep in mind when you hit up the mall.

1. Open toed booties- Sure, the window of time of when you can actually wear these is pretty small, but cute nonetheless! Switch to closed toed when it gets cooler.

2. Off the shoulder crop tops- Long sleeve off the shoulder tops will spice up your fall wardrobe and are also perfect for a night out.

3. T-shirt dresses and tall boots- This look is perfect for early fall!

4. Bomber jackets- Any color works! These jackets are super comfortable and fashion forward.

5. Body suits- I have been seeing a lot of these lately. They’re super comfortable, but also give you a more dressed up look.

6. Matching sets- Simple and fun!

7. Corduroy skirts- Again, great for early fall. They are perfect for dressing up for classes.

8. More corduroy- Don’t forget about corduroy jackets!

Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.