This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Say goodbye to boring old blue jeans! One of the hottest trends this fall/winter is corduroy pants or cords for short. They are stylish and also will keep your legs nice and toasty! They have come along way from the old corduroy pants your mom and dad used to wear back in the day. Today, they come in a variety of colors and they can add a fun touch to your wardrobe. Pair a sweater or a denim shirt with some cords for a fresh fall look! If you think that a pair of colorful cords is too bold, cords also come in neutral colors. Just style your cords like you would with your favorite pair of jeans!

Corduroy pants will also go great with your favorite boots. Stuff your favorite cords into your ankle or combat boots for a killer fall look. Cords are also versatile. You can wear them to hang out with friends or wear them to an internship. These cool pants can also be very flattering to your figure. When shopping for cords, go for a slimmer fit. They’re classic and so retro. They can add a pop of color to any outfit.  This fall, cords are making a comeback, so join the movement. 

Maroon is a bold color that can add pizzazz to any outfit!

You can never go wrong with a neutral color like light brown! They go great with pretty much all colors!

Forget the rule that you can’t wear white after labor day! White pants are very versatile and can be worn with many different outfits!

Hey guys! My name is Nina Moore and I am currently a sophomore at DePauw! I am studying biology and Spanish. I love writing about fashion because, as cliche as it is, it really is one of my passions! Hope you guys like my articles!
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20