This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Her Campus: Hey Ciera, so let’s start off with a little mini bio about you, shall we?

Campus Cutie: Okay! Um, well I’m a senior form Richmond, Indiana. I’m an independent (woot woot!) Really involved with D3TV, love to travel, read, watch movies. Oh, and I really like rap and hip-hop.

HC: Oh you love to travel?! Where have you been?

CC: hmm, Okay! Well, in high school I went to London, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria…

HC: Whoa whoa whoa, all in high school?!

CC: Ha ha yeah, I’ve played the flute for about 9 years and in high school I had the opportunity to go abroad and play music for a few weeks, so I did!

HC: Wow, that’s intense and very impressive! What about D3TV, you mentioned you were involved in there?

CC: Yeah! I’ve been on the board for a few semesters, except not this year because I was abroad last semester. But, I’ve done finance and programming in the past, and now I just direct and produce shows.

HC: Sounds like you are pretty involved! What shows are you producing?

CC: I’ve done the bachelor (currently working on the 3rd season right now) and DePauw’s Got Talent. Oh, and I also just recently got asked to work for the real Bachelor over Fall Break!

HC: Okay, you’re making me feel like a loser, ha ha. That’s so amazing! What are you going to be doing?

CC: I’m going be a production assistant—and the Bachelor this year is really hot! (I stalked and did my research.)

HC: Ugh, now I’m even more jealous! But let’s get to the fun (and most exciting) part: are you single?

CC: Nope! My boyfriend lives in Spain.

HC: Spain? Woah how’d you meet him?

CC: When I was abroad last semester in Spain. He’s 26, but I’m 22 so it’s not that bad. But, he got his undergrad and masters in the states, and was here this summer and I’m going back over there for Winter Term, so I’m super excited.

HC: Aww, that’s so cute. So happy for you guys! That’s all we got for today though. Wish you the best on your last year!