This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

This fun-loving Media Fellow keeps busy on campus, loves a good laugh, and her passion for sports is sure to catch the eye of many DePauw bachelors!

Year in school: Freshie
Hometown: Elk Grove Village, IL.
Major: Communication
Relationship status: Single until I’m married
Nickname: Abs, Abinator
Greek house: Kappa Alpha Theta
Campus involvement: Media Fellows, D3TV, Golf
Favorite Hub or Den food: The Den’s Turkey Burger and waffle fries
Favorite movie: “My Girl”
Favorite place to study: Basement of Communication wing of the GCPA, it’s so cozy!
Plans for after graduation: Hopefully, I’ll have a job at ESPN so I can be a sideline sports reporter.
Best quality in a guy: Sense of humor and confidence (not to be confused with cockiness)
Ideal date: Late night dinner during the summer under the stars. Or, any exotic trip from “The Bachelor,” especially if its fantasy suite night…
Proudest DePauw moment: Pre-DePauw, getting accepted into Media Fellows.
Most embarrassing DePauw moment: Failing miserably at swing dancing at DU’s Jingle Bell Swing.
Favorite campus event/tradition: Flower-ins
Favorite quote: “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” — Mother Teresa
Random Fact: I can’t whistle; it’s kind of depressing.

Leanne Schaub is a senior at DePauw University, class of 2011, where she is majoring in Communication with a minor in Psychology. She is originally from the beautiful town of Leland, located in northern Michigan. Leanne is the President of the Gamma chapter of Alpha Phi and is a Speaking and Listening Center Consultant. On those rare occasions when she is not busy with academics or extracurricular activities, she loves dancing, catching up with family and friends, watching classic movies, being creative, cooking, and organizing.