Valentine’s Treats I Would Rather Eat Than Go Out On a Date Because I’m Single Af

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and to be honest, I’m not one of those Valentine’s Day “Scrooges”. You know, the people who just go on and on about how alone they are gonna be on this one day of roses and overly priced Hallmark cards? I feel like a lot of people hate this holiday, but there’s so much candy and delectable food to endure and not worry about your relationship status with. It’s 2019 and whether or not you have someone to love in your life, love yourself and eat some of these treats:

1. Valentine’s Day Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Url

It’s your favorite doughnut, but in this cute and lovable shape! I could eat all of these in one sitting that’s for sure.

2. Fudge Covered Nutter Butters

Url

Stop what you’re doing right now and go out and buy these amazingly delicious, Tagalong-esque, Nutter Butters that have reinvented themselves!

3. Limited Edition Love, Oreos

Url

I don’t normally love Oreos, but these are some sweet Valentine’s Day inspired cookies. They’re a tart berry flavor, and a selected taste indeed, but a fresh new taste for all Oreo lovers.

4. Reese’s Valentine’s Day Love-Mojis

Url

Your go-to emojis have transformed into delicious peanut butter Reese’s and whether or not you plan on giving them out to your Valentine’s, there’s plenty and all that can be just for you!

5. Godiva Valentine’s Day Goldmark Assorted Chocolate Heart Box

Url

Gift yourself an assorted chocolate box and remind yourself that you deserve nice things! Nothing says “I love me,” like a nice big heart-shaped box of scrumptious, creamy, chocolate.

Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be a lonely day in the dumps. It’s important to remember to take care of yourself and treat yourself because the most important love to give is to yourself (and to friends and family that surround you). Instead of thinking how lame and sucky your day might be, there’s always sugar to fix it.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

<3

Natalie is currently a junior studying Public Relations and Advertising with a minor in Spanish and Event Planning. She is an avid beauty, interiors, and lifestyle enthusiast. When she's not doing yoga or obsessing over her golden retriever pup, you'll find her writing in the SAC, library, at the Stu, and basically, anywhere she can get good wifi connection at DePaul.