This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Being stuck inside with no where to go can really get you daydreaming. I’ve been making my own list of places to go after it’s safe to go out, and I would love to share them with you!

Window Sun Curtains Plants Apartment
Anna Thetard / Her Campus

Devereaux

A rooftop bar and pool in the center of Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood, Devereaux is the top spot to be in the summer. A hidden gem, you can enjoy the day while drinking a mimosa or having a bowl of their famous truffle fries. This is where you will find me on a warm summer night!  

The Lakefront 

Whether you want to run, walk, or bike, Chicago’s lakefront is the perfect place to go! The lakefront path makes Chicago winters worth it. The best place to enjoy a sunset is definitely at the Museum Campus! 

Noyane

Sitting right above the Magnificent Mile in the Conrad hotel, this rooftop lounge cannot be beat. Serving a Japanese-Peruvian menu, you can dine under the Chicago sky while enjoying the city lights. 

Nobu

The West Loop is opening a new hot spot adored by people all around the world. World renowned chef Nobu Matsuhisa decided to open a location in Chicago. The world’s finest Japanese cuisine can be enjoyed starting this summer!

The Dawson

Another West Loop gem, The Dawson is a modern industrial establishment with multiple levels– indoor and outdoor. Here, you can enjoy hand crafted cocktails accompanied by complimentary menu items.

people clinking mimosas
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

FM Apostolos is a senior born and raised in Chicago studying at DePaul University. Majoring in communications, she makes the most of every experience that comes her way. In her free time, she likes to travel, shop and spend time with family.