This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

There IS a Holiday Between Halloween and Christmas

Cue the Britney Broski TikTok Audio 

I literally cannot function without my coffee and with the semester coming to a close my coffee is my new best friend and I will not be leaving my house without it. My normal Dunkin order is a french vanilla iced coffee but getting into the fall/ Thanksgiving-y mood I feel like I should be more festive BESIDES pumpkin spice. 

Starbucks Apple Crisps Oatmilk Shaken Espresso 

I feel like this gives the basic taste of an apple pie and I LOVE an apple pie after Thanksgiving dinner, sorry not sorry I’m not a pumpkin fan. Even though the oat milk is a little heavy, adding vanilla cold foam and caramel drizzle on top is giving apple pie a la mode. 

Dunkin Donuts Caramel Butter Pecan Iced Coffee

Who doesn’t love pecan pie? It makes me feel like I’m at my grandmas with a nice three wick candle burning and the Peanuts It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown playing in the background. 

Dunkin Donuts Pecan Pie Brownie Iced Latte/ Coffee 

You can do this as an iced coffee or iced latte but what you’re gonna do is 1-2 pumps of mocha and 2 pumps of butter pecan. Just adjust the pumps to however faint/ strong you want the taste of the coffee. 

Starbucks Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso

I personally think if you add pumps of chai to this it is probably one of the best fall drinks ever. It’s a very cinamon-y taste. A lot of people get vanilla sweet cream cold foam but add the apple drizzle to get that fall feeling. 

Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Vanilla Chai

Okay this is the ONLY pumpkin drink on this list. I love my tasty little chai, and if you add pumps of vanilla it satisfies such a pumpkin pie-ish craving if you’re not a huge fan of pumpkin pie itself.

I know there’s probably a bunch of other coffee combinations that you can make that gets you into the fall spirit, not only with cocktails/ mocktail drinks but with teas and refreshers. Even though Starbucks is releasing their winter menu in a couple of days doesn’t mean to forget about the fall flavors you can come up with BEFORE feeling the Christmas spirit.

Hanna Lopez is a senior at DePaul University. She is a journalism major with a minor in television, radio and media. Before writing for Her Campus she wrote for Spoon University Her Campus's food publication as a national writer. She wrote reviews, a lot of how-to’s and even interviewed TikTok Foodie Faith Christensen on becoming TikTok famous and where she got her inspiration from because all of her recipes look super tasty. Outside of writing for Her Campus, Hanna has her own radio show on DePaul's radio station. A coffee enthusiast and barista (shocking), she loves trying different coffee places around Chicago. In her off time she likes going out with her boyfriend trying different breakfast diners around the suburbs. She has been a guest on WGN’s radio show with Lisa Dent and has an interest in political journalism and criminology. As the Campus Correspondent for HC at DePaul Hanna’s goal is for members to know they are making a difference not only on campus and writing for HC at DePaul but also outside of school. She hopes to show members that everyone in the chapter is valued and wants to make sure they know that HC at DePaul will always be inclusive student media!