Tips to Making to Thanksgiving Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

We’re in the final push to Thanksgiving break with only two weeks left! Here are some tips to keep you motivated and diligent with all of your pilling work and exams.

1. Plan out everyday of your next two weeks. In your planner or on another piece of paper make a list of every thing that must be completed and all of your deadlines.

2. Be productive with your time. We all want to crawl into bed after classes, but maybe it’s time to go straight to the library to get things done!

3. Get enough sleep. You need energy to get you through your daily studying.

4. Take time to exercise. This boosts endorphins and makes you feel great!

5. Take time to relax. Reward yourself with a movie night or a hang sess with friends.

Stay strong, we’re so close to 7 days of relaxation!

Kaitlin is a sophomore at Denison University in Granville, Ohio. She is currently studying Economics with a minor in Communication. When Kaitlin isn't studying, you can find her attending events for her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, writing articles, playing tennis, or watching Bravo obsessively.  As a Bravo fangirl, she would love to meet Andy Cohen.