Campus Cutie: Melissa Hoey ’18

Campus Cutie: Melissa Hoey ‘18

Hometown: Concord, MA

Year: Sophomore

What was your best Halloween costume?

One year in high school my friends and me were really slacking, and I looked in my closet and found a lions mask, so we all decided at lunch the day of Halloween that we would be the characters from the Wizard of Oz. I found gold sparkly leggings and a fur coat, and put a red bow in my hair. It was awesome and I even went to trick or treat because you couldn’t tell how old I was. 

What is your biggest pet peeve?My biggest pet peeve is when I smile or wave at people and they just stare at me.

If you had a theme song, what would it be?“Unwritten”… I was a really big fan of The Hills and it was my ring tone for years.

What is your dream job?I would be a wedding planner. I love planning parties and events, and I think there are so many little parts of weddings that you can focus on and every little detail matters. Also weddings are so fun and I would want to attend them all after planning them!Who is your girl crush?It will always be Blake Lively, she’s so perfect and I want her hair. Bonus Question…. Worst pick up line:

Your body is 75% water and I’m thirsty