Campus Celebrity: Max Levy ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Max Levy, a sophomore psychology major from Sammamish, Washington. Levy recently returned from the NCAA Division III Swim/Dive National Championships, where he capped off a stellar season with two individual national titles in diving. Since his arrival back on campus, it was only a matter of time before he also became a Denison HerCampus “Campus Celebrity.”

Favorite Movie:  good will hunting

Favorite Color: red

Favorite Food: pasta

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

I would be a penguin because I like how they slide on their bellies and dive into the water.

If you could time travel, what time period and place would you go to?

I would go back to the 1960-70’s and Woodstock

What is one thing that you have always wanted to do or try?

Cliff dive in Europe

If your life were a TV show, what genre would it be?

It would be comedy.

What would be the title of your biography?

Flips N’ Sh*t

What is your favorite part about diving?

My favorite part about diving is competing.

Give your past self one piece of advice. What is it?

Don’t be afraid to take risks.

How would you describe yourself in three words?

Caring, motivated, funny

Chocolate or vanilla?

Vanilla

What is one thing that you could not live without?

Music

I am an English Creative Writing major from Los Angeles, California. In addition to my Her Campus responsibilities, I am also the Editor-in-Chief of Denison's student newspaper. I am involved in Greek life on campus as a sister of Pi Beta Phi. I have an insatiable passion for all things Harry Potter. When I'm not in class, you can find me taking long naps, reading, biking or binge watching Netflix.
Ellie is a member of the class of 2016 at Denison University.  She is an English major with an emphasis on Creative Writing and a Psychology minor.  From a suburb of Detroit called Beverly Hills, Ellie loves coffee, chocolate, J.Crew, and spends too much time on Buzzfeed.  Along with writing for Her Campus, Ellie is also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta fraternity at Denison. When she's not writing for class or Her Campus, you can find her re-watching The Hills episodes.