Alice Apfelbach ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

From: Chicago

Major: Economics & Environmental Studies

Minor: Spanish

Relationship Status: Single

Q: What is your favorite romcom?

A: No Strings Attached.  Natalie Portman is perfect and so is Ashton Kutcher so it just works out, you know?

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A: A garbage man…I mean woman… because my garbage man is awesome.  His name is Rocket and he has a personalized truck that says “Rocket” on the front.

Q: If you could audition to be on any reality television show, which one would you choose and why?

A: Probably back in the day, Laguna Beach.  But for one that’s airing now…I would definitely want to be on The Bachelor.  Duh.

Q: What is the most awkward thing that has ever happened to you?

A: My life is like the definition of awkward.  Last week I ripped my pants on A-Quad. 

Q: If you had to eat one thing for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A: Freeze-pops and French silk pie. 

Q: If you were an animal, what would you be?

A: I wish I could say I’d be like a cool animal but I’d probably just be a cat… or a slow loris.  If you haven’t seen the tickle slow loris Youtube video you’re really missing out.

Q: Are you studying abroad?

A: Yes, I am going to Capetown, South Africa.

Q: What is your favorite candle scent?

A: Probably evergreen during Christmas time.  I don’t like anything sweet, like chocolate or cupcake.

Q: You’ve just unexpectedly been put on stage in front of a crowd of people.  What do you do to entertain them?

A: I’d probably rap or something.  It’d be really unexpected.

sophomore at Denison University
I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!