Beauty

Why I Love Bed Head’s Line Of Products

It’s officially spring here at HC UDel, which means one thing: we have a new survival kit! Thanks to our friends at Nationals, we received a shipment of some amazing products, including but not limited to: face masks, Krazy Glue, Buxom lip mattes and you guessed it: more Krazy Glue. WE also got my personal favorites: Bed Head TIGI Beach Freak and Bed Head Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist.

I started using the Beach Freak spray right away because I was excited to see that it was an anti-frizz product. I’ve been searching for a solution forever to tame my frizz. My hair has an odd texture – it appears to be straight but is actually pretty wavy, due to it being super thick and therefore, difficult to manage. It was a risky move to try something so new, as I had a lot at stake when it came to looking put together this past week: teaching, a presentation, a formal and a sorority photoshoot. Adding onto those factors, it’s becoming really humid here too! My hair does not do well in humidity. However, I’m so glad I took a chance and tried this product because it has done wonders for my hair. What I do is spray it after washing my hair at night, comb through it, let it air dry and then spray a bit more in the morning while my hair is still damp. I would easily recommend this to anyone who knows #thestruggle of thick and often unruly hair.

You’ll go from feeling like this…

To this…

The second product I tried was Bed Head Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist. I was a little more apprehensive about this one, as the bottle said it was designed to create waves. Like most people with wavy or curly hair, I’ve never been a huge fan of my waves and have tried everything to downplay them. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this spray. I did the same thing as I did with the Beach Freak, which was applying it after a shower and letting it air dry, then applying a dash more while still damp. My waves actually looked neat for once and not at all messy!

Overall, I loved both of these Bed Head’s products and will definitely keep using them both! Thanks, HC and Bed Head!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Emily Fishel

Delaware '20

Emily is a junior Secondary English Education major at the University of Delaware who loves writing. Prior to UD, she wrote for Her Campus at Dickinson College and has been hooked ever since! On campus, Emily is a sister of Delta Gamma, a member of SET (Secondary Educators of Tomorrow), and currently serves as HC UDel's PR & Marketing Director. Her number one passion is teaching English, but she would also love to continue writing for online publications after graduation.