NYC Girl Taylor Sorillo: Self-Reflective Style with an Edge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

On this day, Taylor opted for the always-chic black & white color combination, as she sports a black mini-jumper with a patterned lightweight sweater over the garment. The outfit is casual but classy, perfect for fall or springtime because of the versatility that the sweater allows–keep it on if the day remains chilly, but it can easily come off when the sunshine comes out.

In another spring-friendly outfit, Taylor accentuates the eye-catching pattern of her maxi skirt with a simple, long-sleeved white crop top. The monochromatic shirt allows for the attention to fall on the bottom half of her outfit.

When asked about what inspires and influences her fashion sense, Taylor says, “My style is definitely influence by the city that I grew up in–New York City. In a city like NYC, where there is a culture of innovation and individualism, my only safe bet is to have a style that reflects my sense of self-identity: my moods, the music I listen to, and the vibe of the moment.”