This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Lena Dunham’s Girls is back for its 5th season on HBO, and I could not be happier about it. If you don’t watch Girls, you really should start. Really. The story is relevant and realistic, funny, and successfully the “voice of our generation.” Or a voice. Of a generation. As much as I would have loved to go back and rewatch the entire series before Season 5, instead I decided to compile some of the more noteworthy moments that pay homage to the essence of the show, in no particular order. Check out the Season 5 trailer here, and add “girlshbo” on Snapchat. You won’t be sorry.

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm in the Morcott Room.

Josephine is a senior English major from Massachusetts. She is the Marketing and Publicity Director for Her Campus at Davidson, a member of Connor House, and runs the Instagram account @cheeeesefries in her free time.