DRESS SWAP PART 1: Drop Off

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Remember 2 years ago when Her Campus @ Davidson did a dress swap and you got really cute new things to wear during formals season or just as a pick-me-up on one of those grey days that pop up in spring so randomly?

Yeah, it was a super fun event so we are doing this again.  

Here’s how it works:

1. You raid your closet for dresses you’re not going to need for the next few months.

2. You take these dresses to Union Cafe Level and find the Her Campus Davidson table. You can drop off dresses anytime between 11am and 4pm from Weds 2/17-Weds 2/24 (excluding weekends).

3. You register your dress (we’ll get your name and e-mail/phone number and mailbox number and attach a tag to the dress so that we know whose it is!)

4. You come to the dress swap (Thursday, 2/25 from 4-6) and shop around/party/have a grand old time.

.

5. You check out a dress and we get your name and e-mail/phone number so we know who checked whose dress.

6. WEAR THE DRESS!!!  Clean it if necessary– don’t be THAT girl.

7. Return the dress to the owner (we’ll e-mail you so you know who to return it to) through whatever means is easiest.

8. Get your dress returned.

9.  Live happily ever after!

A little obsessive about food blogs, books, Netflix, running, and obviously sleeping. It's not what you do, I say, but how you do it.