The Cutest Animal GIFs You Need To Get You Through Week 8

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dartmouth chapter.

I get it. It’s week 8 at Dartmouth and things are getting really stressful. We all need to take some time for ourselves and one good way to destress is to look at some adorable animals. I searched through the Internet until I found the cutest animal GIFs, so here you go: 

1. How can you not fall in love with this cutie? Look at his ears!  

2. How can you not fall in love with these cuties? 

3. This is a mood… 

4. I would love a massage right now!

5. Are you more of a cat person? This little kitty believes in you! 

6. Can it get more wholesome than this? 

7. I just want to cuddle him!

8. My heart is about to explode! 

9. Who knew that hedgehogs could be so adorable? 

10. I relate to this hamster… Stress-eating is a thing! 

I truly hope that these GIFs were able to put a smile on your face during these stressful times! 

Paula is the Social Media manager for Her Campus at Dartmouth College. In addition to managing the social media platforms, she enjoys writing about Health, Beauty and Food. Paula is originally from Germany, but lived in London during 8th Grade, attended High School in New York City and has now been attending Dartmouth College for the last 2 years. She is extremely passionate about her YouTube Channel (Paula Joline) and her Instagram account (@paula.joline_nyc), where she enjoys telling people in Germany about life in America and people in the United States about what it is like to go to college.