This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Aries are bold but maintain a classic aesthetic. While this ornament has a lot of the expected elements the added texture and sparkle make it perfect for the Aries to add to their tree.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Taurus are the most grounded sign, and they have a deep connection to nature that this beautiful terrarium perfectly emulates.

Gemini (May 21 – Jun 20)

Gemini’s are perfectly represented by this bubble gum pink ornament that at first glance is a cute addition to any tree but with a closer look, you see the passion and power behind a message many Gemini support. 

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Cancers are natural comedians and appreciate the funny aspects of life, this adorable avocado ornament is not only a great addition to any Christmas tree but would make any Cancer’s day!

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Leos are always the center of attention due to their shining personalities that are brighter than any star, this glittering gold ornament is the perfect representation of the sun like Leo and would make any tree look fabulous.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Virgos see the world through a microscope, always paying attention to the small details that truly make up life. This mini microscope showcases their analytical nature and is so cute!

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

Libra’s are classic but definitely NOT boring. The green is a staple for Christmas but often gets less attention than the bright Christmas red and the gold detailing adds some sparkle that showcases the unique but familiar style of Libras.

Scorpio (Oct 23 – November 21)

Scorpios have never, and will never be afraid to push the boundaries and be exciting. This sleek black design with the marble details is elegant and unexpected which is exactly what Scorpios are.

Sagittarius (November 21 – December 21)

Sagittarius is the most adventurous zodiac sign, and nothing shows their passion for travel like this globe ornament. While it may not be a trip to an exciting land it certainly would excite any Sagittarius planning their next move.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Capricorns are known to be the deep thinkers of the Zodiac with a passion for knowledge and learning, this adorable ornament made from pages of a book encapsulate that while being an aesthetically pleasing addition to any tree this year.

Aquarius (Jan 20 – February 18)

Aquarians are playful and they’ll never try and fit into a box who they are and Christmas is no exception. This blue ornament not only highlights the water nature of the Aquarius but is just as unique and exciting as this sign.

Pisces (February 19th – March 20)

Pisces are daydreamers, and they’re constantly thinking of exploring way beyond the bounds of what seems possible. This moon ornament reminds any Pisces of the possibility of adventure and the mystery of the moon.

Let us know what you are and share it with your friends!

HCXO

Pisces ❀ cwu '23 avid feminist