This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

It’s that time of the year everybody! Fall is HERE! Personally, this is my favorite time of the year, there’s pumpkin patches, fairs, chilly weather, which means SWEATERS! With all this excitement, I can’t hold it in. Here are your 7 Fall essentials for this season!

Sweaters

If sweaters don’t scream fall, I don’t know what does. Sweaters are literally the best because you can dress it up for a special occasion or pair it with your fav pair of leggings.

Flannels

They’re back everybody! Flannels are such a good option in the fall. There so cozy and keep you warm all season long.

Boots

Talking all boots, ladies. Rain boots, to knee-high, pair them with a sweater on a gray day and you’ll be looking fly.

Hot Beverages

For all my PSL lovers this is a given. But if you don’t like pumpkin spice lattes, hot cocoa, or a nice warm cider on a cold day will fix your chilly day.

Blankets

It’s that time to grab your favorite fuzzy blanket, get all cozy in your couch and turn on your favorite Halloween movie. This has got to be one of my favorite pass times during this season.

Pumpkins

I couldn’t forget this given. Pumpkin patch dates are a must in fall. It could be with your best friend, your family, or even your dog! Pumpkin patches are only once a year and totally worth it.

Did we miss something that you think is a fall essential? Let us know what you can’t live without during the fall season!

Her Campus CWU Social Media Director / Treasurer / Writer  Senior at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Event Managment Zodiac: Cancer ♋︎