This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.
In the greater Seattle area? Here are some of my favorite plant shops you should check out!
- Peace, Love, and Happiness club- Seattle
- Located in the heart of Fremont, Seattle so it is very easy to plan a day in Fremont that includes a visit to the two shops that are walking distance apart!
- The biggest variety of the most healthy indoor plants.
- One location consists of more “basic” houseplants and the other is only “rare” plants. I have never been able to afford any of the “rare” plants here but just looking at them makes my day!
- Is pretty well known throughout the nation!
- Alpine Plant nursery- outside Puyallup
- Cute nursery that targets indoor and outdoor plants!
- They have a huge variety of “basic” house plants as well as “exotic” house plants so you are able to get anything your heart desires at the moment.
- I have also found all the workers to be incredibly sweet and y ou can tell how excited they are to answer any plant questions you may have!
- Jade and Co- Tacoma
- A very cute little plant shop in the heart of Tacoma! A great way to support a local business!
- They have the cutest mural on the side of the building for some cute pictures!
- Really funny “knick-knacks” in-store
- Urban Sprouts – Renton
- An amazing variety of indoor plants with a good number of “rare” plants.
- Cute crystals and plant “goodies”
- Washington Floral service – Tacoma
- The best way I could describe this place is plant Costco!
- Went viral on the plant side of TikTok
- They have some of the best prices for basic indoor plants as they are the suppliers for other local plant stores!
Now it’s time to get shopping!
Like this? Check out @hercampuscwu on Instagram for more!