This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Oh, Joe. You truly never give up, do you? For a second, I really thought you had pushed away those classic novel romance thoughts about love. White picket fence, new baby, we all thought you had crossed a new path with Love. But you just couldn’t help yourself.

This season we were able to see a completely different side of you. One who was devoted partly to his family but of course was still missing that romantic gratification. You do know there is a thing called divorce and co-parenting right? I mean perhaps issue A wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t tied down. Then issue B wouldn’t have occurred on the kitchen floor either because well, issue A wouldn’t have been pre-meditated.

*SPOILERS*

Paris France huh? Interesting choice. I mean I guess it makes sense since it is the city of love. Who knows, maybe you will finally find a person who can deal with your passion for the reproduction of old novels and your wandering eye for new heeled legs. Or maybe your past will come to haunt you.

A couple of tips. You probably have changed your name now, but make sure you remember it. Regardless of how comfortable you become with her, she will Facebook stalk you and she will find out about everyone. Even Peach.

Keep your job search broad. Trying something new outside of repairing dusty novels might make you less of a closeted stalker Sherlock Holmes and more appealing to French women.

Last tip and probably the most notable…you gotta ditch the baseball caps. We all see you. Even people who are not aware of your current action, know exactly what you are doing. Just cut it out. Thanks bestie.

Complete Review

When it comes to this season, I was a bit concerned that the material in the third season wouldn’t live up to the hype but it far suppressed any expectations I had. The advice I would give someone is to keep watching. The drama and the juice is coming.

Creative and Professional Writing Aspiring author and publisher Gemini Slytherin house