This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

When it gets to the end of the year all I can think about is Halloween, Thanksgiving and the Holidays coming up because it means we get to stuff our faces with delicious food, wear comfy sweaters, and decorate! I love decorating but sometimes it can be stressful and hard when deciding what to do, what to get, and where to get it. But don’t fret, I got the perfect items all here in one place!

Halloween

Beware!

This beware sign would sure give some frightening vibes to your front door. It could be used for inside your house too, on doors, walls, or windows. 

Enter If You Dare

This hanging sign will have trick or treaters on their toes! The creepy hands make this sign perfect for making your house haunted. 

Spooky kit

This is a great decor set for entertaining the kids! It all comes together in one kit, so it is easy to pick up and fun for the kids. One-stop shop for a spooky house.

Witchy Lights

We’ve all seen orange and black lights but what about purple lights? It still gives a Halloween vibe while shaking things up a bit. All you need is a cauldron and witches stew. 

Jump Scare

If you really want to amp it up, this creepy crawler would be perfect. Its motion censored, so when someone walks by it goes for the attack! But don’t worry, it won’t hurt anyone… or will it?

Thanksgiving

Leafy Garland

This is a garland made from cardstock. It would look great hanging on your mantel, wall, or anywhere in the house. 

Fallin’ Centerpiece

These centerpieces are not only cute for thanksgiving, but for fall too! The colors are classic for this occasion and a great way to make any table pop.

Thankful Wall Piece

Sometimes we need a little reminder of what Thanksgiving is all about. This would be great anywhere in the house for everyone to see and be reminded to be thankful. 

Holidays

Frosty Wreath

This is a change from the traditional wreath with holly, cranberries and red bows. But this wreath is a simple yet elegant decor piece, perfect for your front door. 

Sparkly Snowflake

Lights are the best way to amp up any space. These snowflakes would be so cute strewn across any room or window to give your room sparkle. 

Reindeer Ornament 

This reindeer ornament is very chic and sophisticated. It doesn’t have to go on a tree, it can be hung on the mantle, doors or set on a shelf.

There you have it! Pretty nice right? Now that you got an idea of your decor this year, you can relax and have fun. Any of these decorations would be flawless in your home. My favorite is the Halloween ones because getting spooky is the best, am I right? While you’re eating that delicious thanksgiving food you can awe at the cute decor around the house. And these decorations would be so satisfying to see when enjoying the holidays. Have fun this season! 

Hi I'm Sarah! I am 22 and currently majoring in psychology at CWU.