Other Drinks to Try When You are Tired of PSL’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

When you are tired of a pumpkin spice lattes, here are some other drinks you can order at Starbucks or other coffee stands:

Cinnamon Dolce White Chocolate Mocha: A mix between sweet and spice topped with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles.

Salted Caramel Mocha: A salty and sweet treat topped with whip cream, caramel drizzle, and salt.

Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea: A blend of pumpkin and chai spice, topped with pumpkin sprinkles.

Maple Pecan Latte: A combination of maple and pecan topped with whip cream and a sugar topping.

Peppermint Mocha: If you can’t wait for Christmas time, Starbucks has peppermint syrup all year round. This drink is topped with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles.

All of these drinks are sure to keep you warm and cozy during the Fall weather. As if this wasn’t enough, make sure you check out Erynn’s chili recipe!

Hey HC if you have any other Fall drinks that we should try, comment below!

HCXO

Her Campus CWU President and Writer Previous Her Campus CWU Events Director Current student at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Advertising, Sports Business, and Interdisplinary Honors I love writing about anything and everything! Politics, fashion, mental health, and many others! I hope to be able to utilize my skills/ endeavors from Her Campus, along with other clubs, organizations, and experience in order to pursue a career in PR.