This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Mother’s Day is arguably the most special day of the year, we you get to honor the ladies that shaped us into who we are and some how got us this far in life. Whether you are celebrating your Momma, step mom, grandma, aunt, etc. they deserve all the appreciation in the world. HC CWU would like to thank our moms and all the other amazing women in our lives!

“Thankful that my mom is my toughest judge and number one fan – because moms keep it real.” Gloria Rivera

“My mom knows how to fight. That woman was a warrior. I wanna be as strong as her.” Ally Braun

“I’m thankful my mom always keeps me grounded. She reminds me of what’s really important when I lose my head.” Jenny Johnson

“My mom never lets me forget that I’m amazing. She always gives someone a reason to smile and has the best, biggest, laugh!” Tiara Curow

“My mom is my best friend, never have I encountered someone so loving, affectionate and strong-willed. Angie is my girl!” Zena Marie

“My mom has taught me to be independent and that hard work gets you the farthest out of anything! She’s also taught me the value in true friendship.” Miya Mukai

“Momma Darling has always told me to go with my gut and never settle for anything less than perfect. I love you so much mom, and I hope I’m half as bomb as you are when I’m your age.” Madeline Darling

“My mom is my best friend! She’s so much fun and free spirited! I want to be just like her when I’m older.” Jaidin McCann

“Im so thankful for my mom raising me the way she did and teaching me right from wrong. I am also thankful she told me no so many times because it taught me that you don’t always get what you want in life, and to be grateful for what you have! She’s the best.” Jenelle Rose

“My mom taught me that happiness is a choice. She’s my best friend and I love her <3” Roni Wenz

“My mom has become my best friend and has gone with me through so much. She has helped shape me into who I am as a person and always encouraging, loving and supportive.” Taylor Cash

“I am thankful for my mom because she has taught me to be independent and has shown me how to love. She is the most generous and caring person I know!” Kohl Barbour 

“I’m thankful for my mother, someone who always put me before herself. I hope one day I can be as noble as her.” Katie Eschbach 

“I am thankful for my mom because she has taught me to be kind and respect others. She is always so supportive in whatever I do. She is the strongest person I know and is my role model.” Emily Masseth

“I’m thankful I’ve been able to look up to one of the strongest woman I have ever met. She’s someone that if she can’t find her way she will make her own and do it even better!” Sidney Eck

To all the different kind of moms out there, you are incredible. You have helped us grow and mature these past 18-22 years and we honestly can’t thank you enough. You all know we wouldn’t be able to do it without your love and unconditional support, so for that we thank each and every type of momma out there, Happy Mothers Day to you. 

President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!