Her Campus CWU Goes to the Twenty One Pilots Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

On November 16, I went to the Twenty One Pilots concert at the Tacoma Dome. This was my second time seeing them in concert. The first time I saw them was two years ago when the Blurryface album came out.

Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun are the two that make up Twenty One Pilots. Tyler is the lead singer and Josh is on the drums. Together these two create great lyrics and beats. I love seeing them in concert because of how different their performances are, how they involve the audience, and how Tyler sounds exactly the same live as he does on the album.

The current tour is focused around their new album, Trench. Here are the songs on their new album:

1. Jumpsuit

2. Levitate

3. Morph

4. My Blood

5. Chlorine

6. Smithereens

7. Neon Gravestones

8. The Hype

9. Nico And The Niners

10. Cut My Lip

11. Bandito

12. Pet Cheetah

13. Legend

14. Leave the City

Make sure you check it out on Apple Music now!

Her Campus CWU President and Writer Previous Her Campus CWU Events Director Current student at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Advertising, Sports Business, and Interdisplinary Honors I love writing about anything and everything! Politics, fashion, mental health, and many others! I hope to be able to utilize my skills/ endeavors from Her Campus, along with other clubs, organizations, and experience in order to pursue a career in PR.