This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

I would say that we worked pretty hard to keep thing’s up beat and positive to start January on the right foot. We don’t know about you, but January was pretty rough. We all had such high expectations for 2017 to be the revival (shout out, Selena) that maybe we set them a bit too high and ended in disappointment. Now that we are getting into the swing of the new year, February is our time to really embrace who we are and what we are doing. Continue to make the good habits and New years resolution (if you had one) and really dig into this quarter. If your instructor hasn’t assigned mid-terms yet, do not fret they are on their way. If you failed your first test or quiz, there’s still plenty of time to make up for it. Keep working and don’t stop until you earn that A! 

As cliché as it is to consider every new month a fresh start, its better than not making an effort to improve at all. There are so many things to get excited about and there’s no time like the present! This month look forward to everything from how to get prepped for the Super Bowl (snacks and what not) to how you can wallow on your girls night in when V-day comes around or cozy up with your cutie and eat more chocolate than you typically would. We are starting this month with brand new members and fresh ideas, so stay tuned! 

HCXO, 

Tiara 

President at Her Campus CWU Senior, Public Relations Major at Central Washington University!