This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

We all know whenever we are in a store these cute pouches all catch our eye. We will stand in the check out line thinking whether we should get them or not. Here are some reasons/ uses on why you should buy them:

Makeup on the Go

For a quick touch up, store your brushes and a few makeup essentials inside one of these canvas pouches. You can put it in your purse or just carry it along the way.

Wallet

For a night out on the town when you don’t want to carry your whole purse, one of these pouches are great to use to store your monetary needs.

Pencils and Pens

For those cute pens and needed pencils, make sure they are safely kept in one of these stylish canvas pouches.

Be sure to pick up one of these pouches at https://hcxo.shop to go with any occasion and outfit of your choosing.

HCXO

Her Campus CWU President and Writer Previous Her Campus CWU Events Director Current student at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Advertising, Sports Business, and Interdisplinary Honors I love writing about anything and everything! Politics, fashion, mental health, and many others! I hope to be able to utilize my skills/ endeavors from Her Campus, along with other clubs, organizations, and experience in order to pursue a career in PR.