Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CUA chapter.

In a few short weeks we will be able to not worry about midterms, homework, being late to class, or even room mates. We will be on SPRING BREAK. For everyone this means all different things. Some people may head home to their families others may travel to the Caribbean and party it up, either way everyone gets to take a break from our hectic schedules.

Thankfully Her Campus National Team sent each Chapter a “Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit” which will help us get through the crazy week. In the Survival Kit there were many must haves such as Sabre safety alarm, Completely Bare waxing strips, Not Your Mother’s Haircare shampoo and conditioner, Chipotle buy one get one free burrito’s or bowls, Luna bars, and two books; “The Intern’s Handbook” by Shane Kuhn and “Dirty Rush” by Taylor Bell. Also Her Campus threw in some sunglasses, cozies, and pens!

We are so grateful to have been given such amazing gifts for our Spring Break Survival Kits! Look out for a giveaway in the future so you can also score some of these amazing products!! Once again, thank you Nationals!!

HCXO

Caroline is a senior at The Catholic University of America studying Marketing. Along with her studies she is the Co-Founder and Co-Correspondent (Co-Editor-in-Chief) of Her Campus CUA, and works part time at a popular bbq place in downtown Washington, DC.  In her free time she enjoys exploring the city with friends and hunting down the best BLT. She hopes that bringing Her Campus to CUA will give students a new way to express themselves that has not been offered before.