Vegan Pinterest Recipes I Tried and LOVED

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Pinterest can be intimidating for some since most of the recipes are not throughly vetted, and it’s hard to know what will actually turn out good. Here I have compiled a list of recipes I actually made that turned out great!

Spanish Beans with Tomatoes

This recipe is super easy and requires very few ingredients while also being super tasty! The hearty white beans and smoked paprika are the highlights of the dish, making it easy for weeknights. Find it here.

Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Lentil Moroccan Stew

Another hearty dish perfect for the cold nights of winter, the lentils and chickpeas provide lots of protien. I also love butternut squash and the turmeric adds nice flavor. Find it here.

Vegan Pumpkin Bread

This bread is an amazing fall dessert that’s nice and moist. I added chocolate chips and walnuts to make it even more filling. Just make sure you add enough flour, so that it holds together! Find it here.

I hope you have fun cooking these delicious recipes and realize just how cheap and tasty vegan food can be!

Katie Bursack

CU Boulder '20

Katie is a senior who loves good vegan food, cute cats, and being outside in the gorgeous Colorado weather.
Sko Buffs!