Stephanie Kroll: Always Leading the Way

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

While many CU seniors spend their last year slacking off due to a serious case of Senioritis Stephanie Kroll is doing what she does best, getting involved. Kroll is a leader through and through and this past year has been no exception.

Not only is she a hard working marketing major, but she has also managed to balance an internship and serving as Greek Week chair of her sorority, Delta Gamma. During her time she helped coordinate the events for Greek Week, which eventually lead her team to victory. This semester she plans to focus on what she wants to do after graduation.

Stephanie also manages to fit some fun into her busy life. She is obsessed with electronic music and loves to dance. This love for music has even inspired her to learn to DJ. Shows she has been to this year include Skylab, Wolfgang Gartner, Zeds Dead, Deadmau5, and Feed Me. She also saw David Guetta in Rome while studying abroad in Italy this summer. Traveling to ten countries over the summer has only made the list of places she wants to visit grow longer.

One thing is for sure, whatever she decides to do after college Stephanie Kroll will continue to show her passion and enthusiasm by taking on new and exciting leadership roles.

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.