Style

Six Lingerie Brands to Rival Victoria’s Secret

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

It’s no secret that over the past few years the quality of Victoria’s Secret products has been going downhill. People tired of over-priced low-quality lingerie are beginning to look elsewhere, desperately scrambling to find affordable undergarments that fit perfectly and look amazing. Lucky for you, I have compiled a list of all the places I have been able to find such lingerie so read on to find your new favorite brand.

Soma

Source // Soma

For all my larger chested ladies this brand is for you. With sizes ranging from 32A to 46F, there is a bra for everyone. Not only are they cute but they are also built to last which is amazing, especially if you go years without throwing away old bras like me.

Aerie

Source // Aerie

Up next is a store I’m sure you all have heard of, the lingerie department of American Eagle called Aerie. Aerie is an extremely body positive brand that places the comfort of the wearer and quality of their bras above all else which is why they have so many dedicated fans.

Target: Auden

Source // Auden

A new favorite of mine recently is Target’s Auden, a newly released lingerie line with a variety of cute styles and colors for bras, undies, lingerie, and the like. Reasonably priced and extremely comfortable, they are sure to become a favorite for everyone very soon.

Etam

Source // Etam

This next brand is one that I discovered when I was visiting France and immediately fell in love with. Etam has a huge selection of adorable lingerie, nightwear, and some daywear that is very cheap and long lasting.

Savage X Fenty

Source // Savage X Fenty

Savage X Fenty is a brand new lingerie line released by Rihanna made for every single body type. Diversity and body positivity is the main theme of her campaign, bringing in tons of support for her new clothing.

Asos

Source // Asos

Asos has been seen as a counterpart to Topshop for a while now, and although they sell a wide variety of clothes from dresses to tops to shoes, their lingerie variety is amazing. With so many cute sexy styles to choose from, I am ashamed to say my bank account is always significantly emptier after I shop there.

Jessica K. May

CU Boulder '22

Jessica is currently pursuing her BA in Business Administration. Although most of the time she is busy with her studies and work, in her free time she enjoys riding horses, playing guitar, and volunteering at the Colorado Horse Rescue.
Sko Buffs!