Roll TAD Roll

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

This year may have been tough on us in football but our Men’s Basketball Team head coach, Tad Boyle, is giving us Buffs something to cheer about. This passed Wednesday during the University of Colorado versus Colorado State University Basketball game, “Roll TAD Roll,” could be heard from miles away by CU’s cheering student section. This “Balckout” game, asking attendees to wear the color black, had a record breaking 11,708 people win attendence at the Coors Event Center, forcing security to turn people away due to being over capacity by nearly 700 people. The game was tough, the competition was thick, and the crowds never stopped cheering until the final score of 70-61 flashed on the screens announcing CU’s victory over our long time rival. 

University of Colorado Men’s Basketball is currently 7:2 and we hope to see a continued season of success for our good ole buffaloes. 

Natasha is sophomore at University of Colorado Boulder and is majoring in Journalism. She is a Southern California native learning to live in the snow, and is addicted to dirty chais. She is the Social Chair of Alpha Phi, and believes life is better in a pair of stilettoes. She one day aspires to work in the fashion magazine industry, or public relations.