Have You Found Your Halloween Costume Yet?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Less than 2 weeks til Halloween! Costume shopping can be expensive, frustrating and time consuming, but Pearl Street offers multiple stores for all the necessities. American Apparel offers body suits, leggings and tights in colors found no where else. Gold Mine Vintage stocked up with hats, glasses and thrifty pieces for accessories. The Ritz holds bagged costumes, wigs, toys and tutu’s for a wacky Halloween outfit. Buffalo Exchange allows you to sell clothes before purchasing inexspensive used items. No matter your costume idea, Pearl Street allows you to buy cheap clothes from locally owned stores and in one stop shopping. 

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.