Life > Experiences

Gift Ideas for Every Kind of Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Image from Pinterest

The holidays mean you have the obligatory friend Christmas exchange. For some, finding gifts is super hard and not something you enjoy. Here I have gift ideas for specific kinds of friends you have

The Guru- We all have a friend who loves makeup more than she loves you and that’s okay! A quick trip to Ulta and you can find the perfect gift for her. Face masks, cheap makeup in cute packaging, or fun beauty blenders, you’re sure to find something for your makeup obsessed bestie!

Image from Ulta

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Ornament $15

The Fashionista– Does your friend look like she should work at Francesca’s? If the answer is yes, she’ll surely love anything from that store! Help her stay on trend with blanket scarves, boot socks, or a chenille sweater from this boutique.

Image from Francesca’s Instagram

Blanket scarf $28

The Mom Friend– the mom friend in the group deserves a good Christmas gift to take the stress off. Great ideas for mom friends are: candles, loose leaf tea samplers, mugs, and other cozy gifts.

Image from Pinterest

“Gentle Tea Cleanse” from The Tea Spot $12.95

Image from Pinterest

Here are just a few ideas for some specific kinds of friends you might have! Happy shopping and happy holidays

Kaitland is the Social Media Director for the chapter. She is a junior here at CU Boulder, studying Communication with minors in Spanish and Media Studies. Journalism is a fun hobby of hers and her favorite things to write about are: fashion, social issues and lifestyle. On campus, Kaitland is part of CMCI and the Dean Scholars. In Boulder you can find her at your local aesthetic coffee shop, trying out cool new restaurants, and saying hi to the local fauna.