Wellness > Health

The Female Fitness YouTubers You Need to Be Watching

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Recently I decided I wanted to work towards living a healthier lifestyle through better eating choices and working out. But as soon as I came to terms with this new lifestyle I realized I was completely lost. Through a few online suggestions, friends, and pure luck, I came across these fitness influencers each with fun new exercises and amazing new meal ideas. 

Whitney Simmons

Whitney Simmons is one of my favorite YouTubers, even beyond her fitness tips and workouts. She brings energy into every video making her words even more encouraging. Not only is her Youtube page filled with great, healthy lifestyle content, she also posts workouts on her Instagram that have seriously changed how I workout. In addition, she also just came out with an amazing app with a 7-day free trial to jump-start anyone’s fitness journey.  I promise after one video you will want to “Get Fit With Whit.”

Chloe Ting

Chloe Ting is another fabulous YouTuber with great workout plans on her channel. In addition, she has free workout schedules that lay out every exercise for any area of the body you want to improve. She posts these on her website. She explains her exercises thoroughly in each video breaking them down into simpler movements. Another bonus is that many of her exercises focus on bodyweight training, so they can be done literally anywhere!

Savannah Wright

Savannah Wright is newer to Youtube compared to my other suggestions but creates just as high-quality content. Her fitness tips from healthy recipes to how to transform your body into exactly what you want have helped me immensely in my fitness journey. Her channel also includes lifestyle videos which help give a realistic perspective to the healthy lifestyle she lives. Some of my favorite videos feature her healthy recipes, that are easy enough for me to make in just a few minutes or meal prep for a later date.

There are many amazing fitness/healthy lifestyle YouTubers out there, but these three have truly inspired and helped me. I hope they can help anyone else one their fitness journey, no matter how long they have been working at it. Best of luck and always treat your beautifully unique body well because you only get one to love!

Ashley Drake

CU Boulder '22

Ashley grew up in Huntington Beach, California. She is currently a Sophomore majoring in Advertising with a minor in Business. In her free time, she likes to hang out with friends, go shopping, and explore Boulder.