The End of the Semester as told by Michael Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

The last few weeks of school are a mix of excitement, anticipation, distress, and exhaustion. Your mood throughout the day changes more frequently than the unpredictable colorado spring weather. You’ve spent so much time in Norlin it feels just as familiar as your childhood home, and let’s be honest at this point you’ve asked yourself “Is a college education really worth it? Can I make more money as a radio host than as a CEO? Is it too late to become an art therapy major? When does Illegal Pete’s close? ” We know it’s hard to push all those negative thoughts away and focus on finishing this semester strong, and (mostly) sober.

Michael Scott is here to help you out with a list of 23 relatable and motivational quotes to get you through the next three weeks.

1. When your professor says you can turn in a paper with the final for extra credit

2) Looking at your grades and trying to convince yourself that it will be okay

3) Trying to analyze all the mental breakdowns you’ve had this week

4) When you’ve been in Norlin all day and run into the same person in the bathroom for the 4th time

5) When you run out of food but don’t have time to go grocery shopping

6) When you get home from class and try to finish the things you need to get done

7) Looking at the study guide your professor just uploaded like

8) When you’re having a great day and then you remember all the things you still have to do

9) When your professor says that most of the class did really well on the quiz but you know you got a 68%

10) When the time comes to submit your professor evaluations

11) When your mom calls and asks how you’re doing

12) The struggle of trying to dress properly for the bi-polar weather

13) When you take the time to clean up your inbox and the next morning you wake up to 27 emails from your professors

14) When you try to work on the stuff you couldn’t get done earlier

15) When anyone asks you to do literally anything

16) When you and your bestie have been in Norlin for 9 hours

17) When you sit down for the 3rd time to try and finish that thing  

18) Looking at yourself in the mirror when you haven’t had time to tan this week

19) Talking to yourself about how much you’ve procrastinated everything you need to do

20) but 30 minutes later you’re like

21) Everyone who is about to graduate is like

22) When all your friends tell you that you can’t pull everything back together at the last minute

23) And when you manage to pull everything together at the last minute

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.