jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

DIY Glitter Starbucks Cup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

This year’s holiday gifts don’t have to be super expensive or hard to make, especially with these step-by-step instructions for a DIY Starbucks Glitter Cup!

What you need: 
Starbucks to-go cup (Make sure it’s one of the customizable ones that screw out)
Spray Adhesive
Whatever color glitter you’d like!

Step 1: Screw apart the Starbucks cup.

Step 2: Spray the inside with the spray adhesive about 6 inches away from the cup. Then, before the glue dries pour the glitter on all sides inside the cup. Shake out the excess 

Step 3: Wait about 30 minutes for the glitter and glue to set before touching the inside of the cup. You may need to scrape some of the glitter off if it’s too thick. Then screw the inner cup back into the newly glittered cup, and wala! You now have a cute, pretty, and perfectly inexpensive holiday gift for your best friend, sister, or favorite HerCampus reader! 

Sources: http://kaitlinnoelphotography….

Natasha is sophomore at University of Colorado Boulder and is majoring in Journalism. She is a Southern California native learning to live in the snow, and is addicted to dirty chais. She is the Social Chair of Alpha Phi, and believes life is better in a pair of stilettoes. She one day aspires to work in the fashion magazine industry, or public relations.