Brent Boggs ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Name: Brent Boggs

Age:
 20

Year:  Sophomore

Major: Undeclared

Hometown: Manhattan Beach, California

Describe your ideal date:  hanging out in the sauna and jacuzzi in my master bedroom. after that its up to her

Describe your perfect girl:   a promiscuous women with exquisite features

Favorite college memory:  There’s just too many. Bowlder 4:20 is always a good time, Rushing SIE… (not SAE… SIE), and going to the mountains for the weekend with the crew to snowboard

Favorite place to study: I’ll see ya in the Norlin Stacks

Where you want to be in 10 years:  I’ll be in one of my houses; either my strand house in Manhattan Beach or my mountain house in the Swiss Alps.

Your best quality: probably my ability to love you long time

Dream job: owning my own big time business

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.