THE BEST FALL GOODIES FEATURING: TRADER JOE’S

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If you know me, you know that I’m a fiend for Trader Joe’s seasonal treats. I mean c’mon…who isn’t?!?! Yep, thought so. Whilst my dad was here this weekend, we took a foray to TJ’s. As I walked through the doors, right in front of my eyes stood a display FILLED with corn husks, decorative pumpkins and most importantly, every fall-inspired goodie. As you can imagine, I felt and looked like a rabid child in a candy store. After wanting to throw almost everything in sight into the grocery cart, I narrowed down my top 5 faves:

☆ GF Pumpkin Pancake/Waffle Mix

Last year when I was living in the dorms, I bought a box of this in hopes that I would somehow find a place or kind individual that would supply me with a pan and stove. Unfortunately, my dreams were crushed. I am back this year, determined to make a huge batch for my friends, complete with chocolate chips and maple syrup galore.

☆ Ghosts & Bats Potato Snacks

This wonderful creation is a riff-off of the infamous “Boo Chips” that you have most likely heard of from your childhood. Pop ‘em in a plastic bag, bring ‘em to class and munch away. Just bring enough to share because chances are, your classmates will be jealous.

☆ Organic Frosted Toaster Pastry-Pumpkin Spice

******DORM APPROVED******

Last fall, I basically lived off of these. If that doesn’t clue you in to how good they are, then you’re just gonna have to trust me and full send the purchase. You can pop these babies into the microwave for about 30 seconds (or until heated to your desired temp) and bring it right to class! Perfect for the morning procrastinators (like me). DELISH.

☆ Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter

Personally, just reading this title makes my mouth water. This easily spreadable “butter” can be complemented by a nice crisp apple, on a rice cracker, pretzels, etc. I just eat it straight out of the jar, but that’s because I have 0 patience. Either way, it’s a fall staple.

☆ Pumpkin Rolls

YES. JUST YES. I’m a huge fan of their Classic Cinnamon Rolls, so when they came out with these bad boys, I was sold. Knowing myself, I’ll eat every single roll after they come out of the oven because who can’t resist warm, sugary, fluffy dough. Yeah…..me neither.

Hey there! My name is Rosie Chester (but most people call me "Ro" or "Roro") and I am a sophomore at CU Boulder. I plan on majoring in Strategic Communications and am minoring in Journalism. Whenever people ask me what my hobbies are, I usually put writing as one of the top things on my list. I love pretty much anything writing-related, especially when it informs with purpose whilst adding creative elements that pull me in! If you ever need to find me, I'm either at a coffee shop (Alpine Modern to be specific), online shopping (usually on Glossier.com), getting out in nature and "exploring", or VSCOing cool spots I find. I am so excited to be a part of Her Campus this year so stay tuned! Xo
Sko Buffs!