This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Christmas is just around the corner and for all the girls out there that still don’t know what they want, I assure you help is on the way. Instead of giving your parents a blank Christmas list and letting them decide what your gift should be, (this is a very risky choice, unless you want a toothbrush for Christmas) here are my top 5 gift ideas that I think every girl will enjoy this holiday season!

1. Lulu Lemon Leggings

This is a classic gift that is a little on the expensive side, but I swear these quality leggings will last you a lifetime. They come in a variety of colors and designs that are all stylish and comfortable. Whether you’re going to the gym or just lounging, lulu leggings will never disappoint. 

2. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack

This is actually one of the items on my Christmas list this year. These Swedish backpacks designed in the late 70’s are super cute. Not only are they trendy, but they also hold up very well. You can use them for anything!

3. Lush Products

From soap to bath bombs to hair treatments and even makeup, Lush has it all! Everything is fresh and handmade, so if you’re in need of any beauty products, you know where to go. 

4. Apple Headphones/EarPods

This gift is essential for anyone that owns a phone and I can ensure that it will be used on a daily basis. As a college student, I’m constantly wearing headphones whether I’m walking to class, at the gym, or even in my room. It is definitely a necessity and worth the money. 

5. Gift Cards

The best gift of all is money and gift cards are a solid choice if you really don’t need anything. Whether it’s for a restaurant or your favorite clothing store, you can never go wrong with free money. 

Hopefully these items gave you some inspiration and ideas for what gifts to ask for this year. In the end though, just remember that it doesn’t matter what presents you get, what matters is that you’re celebrating with your loved ones and that’s the best Christmas gift of all… but money and those leggings would be a bonus too. 

Anyways, have a safe and happy holiday!

Jessica Curley

CU Boulder '22

My name is Jessica and I'm a freshman here at CU Boulder. I'm currently majoring in strategic communications in the College of Media, Communication and Information and I love it! Outside of school, I enjoy writing, dancing, photography and being outdoors. I'm excited to be apart of Her Campus and I can't wait to write more this year!
Sko Buffs!