This Week’s Campus Cutie: Dylan Henry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Who nabbed the title of this week’s Campus Cutie? Meet Dylan Henry, a junior, who we believe is quite deserving of the nomination. As one student gushed, “Dylan is Mr. Popular with everyone he meets on campus. He’s such a friendly guy, who sits at the fitness center monitor desk looking like a stud.” Very well said. 

See for yourselves…

Relationship Status: Single
Major: Government/ International Relations
Hometown: Montego Bay, Jamaica

How are you involved at Conn?
I’m currently on the men’s basketball team; I do field events with track, take photographs occasionally of campus life and events, and some other random things.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
If I could have one super power, it would be to fly.

Who is your idol and why?
My Idol is my sister because she has always been there for me and my family and she has taught me many life lessons that helped shape me into the man I am today.

Favorite song right now?
I have too many favorite songs to choose just one: Deceiving (Drake), Like a Star (J Cole), Set Fire to the rain (Adele), and many more. I’m an R&B/Soul addict. 

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
If I could be anywhere right now, I would be on one of the beaches of the Seychelles Islands sippin on a coconut.

This year, what are you most excited for?
This year, I’m most excited to go abroad to Vietnam and for the first home game of the basketball season.

Describe Conn in one word:
Beautiful

Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!