UNREAL Candy Give Away

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Have you ever wondered why candy has to be bad for you? Many people think that candy is a guilty pleasure, but the geniuses at UNREAL candy think that andy shouldn’t be guilty at all. The UNREAL mission is to “unjunk” junk food. To do this, they have removed the preservatives, artificial ingredients, and the rest of the “BS” (bad stuff, as they call it) to create candy that you can feel good about eating. To read more about the UNREAL story, click here!

Healthy candy sounds too good to be true- so does healthy candy endorsed by Bill Gates, Tom Brady, and Giesel Bun Bundchen. That’s right- a billionaire, a professional quarterback, and a supermodel love this candy. Not to mention Matt Damon and John Legend too. See their experiences in this video.

What could be better than unjunked candy? 
Her Campus Conn Coll dares to say: FREE unjunked candy! Just for you!

The UNREAL campaign has provided Her Campus with 1,000 free samples of these delicious candies, and we would love to make studying for your finals a little less miserable by providing you with delicious (and nutritious) snacks.

We have officially handed out all 1,000 samples! Thank you to everyone who came to talk with us! We hope you enjoyed the study break. Please let us know what you thought of the candy by emailing bettinaweiss@hercampus.com.

Stay tuned for more times and locations throughout the week, and good luck with finals!

Love, 
HCXO Conn Coll

I am a junior and a Campus Correspondent for Connecticut College! I am majoring in American Studies and a PICA scholar. I was a High School Ambassador for HerCampus in 2010-2011 and a contibuting writer 2011-2012. I love writing, editing, and social media. This fall, I am a Student Coordinator for the Women's Center, a photographer for College Relations, and am also a member of SafetyNet. When I'm not writing, I love being outside and enjoy many many different types of music. I also enjoy shopping at the Container Store, sharpie markers, thunderstorms, onesies, Gilmore Girls, The Newsroom, New Girl, 60 Minutes, and The West Wing.