Top Ten Must-Have Holiday Gifts

Struggling to find the perfect gift? Check out these ten fantastic holiday gift ideas and you’ll be sure to make everyone happy this holiday season.

1.  Cool iPhone Cases
Use your iPhone in style with an artistic case. These cases come in all different designs, so choose one that really shows off your personality. Check out Society6 for a great selection.

2.  Footie Pajamas
Who says adults can’t wear footie pajamas? Not only do they come in crazy styles and designs, but they are super comfortable – you’ll be cuddly and warm all night long!

3.  Cameras
Capture all those special moments with your friends during the holidays with a new camera. Although cameras tend to be pretty pricey, you can still find some good quality ones under $100!   Check out BestBuy for some holiday sales.

4.  Coffee
For college students, coffee is a must. Whether you decide to get a nice brand of coffee or maybe even a coffee maker itself, it certainly won’t go to waste.

5.  Hats & Scarves
As the weather gets colder, the need for warmer clothing is inevitable. Stylish hats and scarves are a great way to stay warm and still look nice.

6.  Perfume/Cologne
 Everyone wants to smell nice, so why not splurge on a classy scent? You’ll not only look fabulous in your new winter clothes, but you’ll smell fantastic too.

7.  Cute Ornaments
It obvious you’ve had the same Christmas tree ornaments for years, so why not upgrade and get some cute additions for the tree! Check out Urban Outfitters for some fun ornament ideas.

8.  Watches
Nowadays, life can get pretty busy and hectic – loosing track of time is no hard mistake. Invest in a nice watch and you’ll be sure to stay on time!

9.  Flask
Hold your liquor in style with a fancy flask. For girls, floral designs are particularly nice. For guys, something a little more humorous seems suitable.

10.  Headphones
 Listening to music with good quality headphones is priceless. If you’re like me and loose them often, it really is nice to receive them as a gift, or perhaps invest in a large pair so you’ll be less likely to misplace them. 

Danielle is a sophomore at Connecticut College and is currently pursuing a double-major in International Relations and Middle Eastern Studies. Danielle began writing for the Connecticut College branch of Her Campus in the fall of 2011 and will continue to write this year as Editor and Campus Correspondent. Danielle has traveled all over the world and continues her love for other cultures and languages through her studies. Besides traveling, she loves to sing and dance - especially as a member of Miss Connduct, an all-female A capella group at Connecticut College. In general, Danielle loves sushi, goats, traveling, and Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. She is thrilled to be working with Her Campus this year!